Friday, July 16, 2004

WEEK THREE OF "FRIENDS OF FRIDAY FORUM"

Hello Friday Friends! It was a pretty uneventful week for me. Weather wise it was defintely a good week here in good ol northern michigan. I was able to catch some rays, mow my lawn and enjoy my pool. I did get a few new customers for my website, which is always cool. I also found out that I can donate my money for the local skate park to the parks & rec board instead of having to give it to the stoopid.com dude! Chalk one up for me! I also talked with the township supervisor and figured out he really is a wanker, but he says now he wants to form a committee to see if we can get high speed internet here in my small ass town. So I will go along with him for now, but I just have a feeling he is up to no good and as Josee says I need to watch my back, and I will. I am also going to wear my PJ "CHOICES" tee to the meeting. HaHa...good one. Thanks to Josee again for the idea! I also received my "BENAROYA CD" via 10Club..which was great! I'm still disappointed that PJ hasn't announced any dates for an election tour...sigh and waaaaah :( I still have hope that they will though!?!?! I have family coming up for the weekend to a nearby campground, mostly I think it will be cool, but somewhat I'm not looking forward to it either...family ? you know? I hope everyone has a great weekend and week and I'll catch ya's next friday! Kim [Michigan]

Ouote Of The Day - When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.   Thomas Jefferson